WeY Privacy statement
WeY Strategie Realisatie B.V. and its subsidiaries WeY Interim Management B.V., WeY Warehousemanagement Consultancy B.V. - acting under WeY Management Consultancy - and WeY Select B.V. - acting under WeY Turnaround Management - hereinafter referred to as WeY is convinced that the privacy of its candidates, flex workers, employees, as well as of its other relationships and website visitors is essential. The personal data are therefore treated and secured with the greatest possible care, in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP).
WeY is located at Eindhoven, Luchthavenweg 81-019, postcode 5657 EA and together with its group companies operating under the same name (hereinafter collectively: WeY) is responsible for the processing of your personal data (Responsible within the meaning of the GCA).
Technical information and cookies
In general, our website can be visited without your personal data being passed on to us. Like many other websites, this website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information about the users of the website, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time of access to the website, the Internet address of the website from which you were directly linked to our website, the operating system you use, the components of the website you visit, the pages of the website you visited and the information you viewed, information about the type of device you use to visit the site, the geo location you are in and the material you send or download from the website. This technical information is used to administer the website and system operator, and to improve the website and its use. This technical data may be passed on to third parties and may be stored permanently for future use.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your details on our website, register on our website or in any other way register or is registered to use our services.
We may also collect information from you if you have placed it on public funds that may indicate an interest in work-related services. In that case we will contact you if you are interested in registering with us in accordance with our terms and conditions and in compliance with this Privacy Statement. If you are not interested, we may process relevant data about you in order to be able to fulfil your wish not to be contacted by us.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the performance of our services, including mediation, recruitment & selection, personal development and employability, payroll administration and personnel management.
More specifically, your personal data are processed to
- to be able to make you offers and/or to provide you with information about the services and other activities and to better attune them to your wishes and qualities, this is done by our employees.
- contact you for commercial offers that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered for them (opt-in)
- be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for permanent or temporary work or an assignment, including the use of test results, reference checks, social media (if relevant to the position and indicated in the vacancy text), etc.
- entering into and maintaining an employee or personnel/employment relationship with you and carrying out the relevant administration for this purpose
- fulfil our reintegration obligations and meet (the government-imposed goal) the goal of helping people with a large(er) distance to the labour market to find work
- to be able to record an order with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfil the agreement with the client
- Processing data for our clients in the context of a pre-employment screening.
- to promote your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing.
- for management purposes including management information, the provision of internal controls and operational safety and the performance of audits and audits
- quality purposes such as certification
- apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc.
- where we have established an employee or staff/employee relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor laws, tax and social security laws, anti-fraud laws, and national and international sanctions laws.
What kind of personal datado we collect?
We process the personal data necessary for our services; some of this data is required to use our services. Additional data may be desirable to better tailor the service to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from clients. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information you provide.
More specifically, this concerns - among other things - the following (documents with) personal data:
- Name, e-mail address and other contact details
- birth data, age, gender
- curriculum vitae (CV), information on education and professional experience
- information about training courses and education and/or testing that you have followed or done yourself or through us
- availability and leave data
- other information which is (or may be) relevant to the assessment of your suitability, such as references and certificates
- passport photo - on a voluntary basis
At the moment you can start working for WeY/working/have worked:
- nationality, BSN number, ID of certificate, work permit
- other data relating to the registration of personnel, salaries and absenteeism
- In addition, we sometimes process data on behalf of our clients in the context of a pre-employment screening
WeY only records special personal data if this is necessary to fulfil its legal obligations, to the extent that permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. Special personal data' means data about race, religion or belief, political affiliation, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal personal data and/or personal data about unlawful or annoying behaviour.
With whom can we share your personal data (candidates, flex workers, self-employed persons)?
WeY may disclose your personal information to other WeY entities, its clients, subcontractors (e.g., data controllers) who provide services or perform assignments on its behalf, suppliers, government agencies and other business relationships. In addition, in all other cases where we may be required to do so, for example by a court order or court order.
The provision of personal data is based on a legitimate interest, legal obligation and/or in order to execute the agreement in accordance with the purposes as mentioned under "Why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be passed on outside the Netherlands. WeY has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transferred are adequately protected.
How long do we store your personal data?
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable legal retention periods.
Candidates (if you have not (yet) worked for WeY)
Your mediation details (CV, work experience, education, test results, etc.) are available up to two years after the last contact if you did not work for WeY. You will receive a message from us one year after the last contact and two years after the last contact that you are registered with us.
If you no longer wish to be mediated, you can unsubscribe via email@example.com. You will no longer be contacted and mediated by WeY.
If you work/have worked for WeY
Your personal data are available up to two years after the end of your assignment or employment.
Certain personal data are available to WeY for longer periods of time for purposes such as claims, audits and tax obligations.
If you no longer wish to be mediated, you can indicate this via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will no longer be approached and mediated by WeY. In that case, your personal data will be archived in a protected environment after two years. Your personal data will then only be available to WeY under strict conditions in accordance with the applicable purposes and deadlines.
Personal data of business relations
(contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, vendors, referees and any other body with which we maintain a business relationship)
WeY processes the personal data of data subjects who work for companies with which we do business (1) to make offers for and/or provide information about the services and other activities and (2) to maintain a business relationship and (3) to conclude and maintain an assignment agreement.
We process, among other things, the following personal data of business relations:
- names, contact details and functions of contact persons
WeY may transfer the personal data obtained from its business relations if this is necessary to achieve the objectives of the business relationship or for the purpose of mediation. This data may be passed on to other WeY entities, to applicants or candidates, business partners and subcontractors (e.g., data processors) who provide services on its behalf, and in all other cases where WeY may be required to do so, for example by a court order or judgment. Personal data may be transferred outside the Netherlands. WeY has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transferred is adequately protected.
Accessing and/or changing data
-> for candidates, flex workers, self-employed and business relations:
You can change a number of details yourself at any time, such as making changes to your CV or account details. You can do this by sending a message to email@example.com.
If you wish to view your total personal data processing and/or want to change or delete data, please contact your contact person at WeY.
-> For other relations:
You have the right to view and change the personal data registered about you. To do so, you can contact your contact person at WeY.
WeY makes every effort to protect your personal data against unauthorised use. We do this by means of physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. For example: only authorised persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, WeY has agreed with them that they will also provide optimum security for the personal data.
Questions, remarks, complaints or (suspected) data breaches
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by WeY, you can contact us in writing or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or WeY Strategie Realisatie B.V. Eindhoven Luchthavenweg 81-019, postal code 5657 EA. You can also reach our office by telephone at 040-235 0003.
If there is a (suspicion of) a data breach, please report this immediately via email@example.com.
WeY may from time to time make changes, additions or changes to its Privacy Statement for a variety of reasons. The most current Privacy Statement is available at all times on WeY's website. This version was changed in June 2018.