Medior business consultant
(MEDIOR) BUSINESS CONSULTANT who wants to develop!
Do you want to work independently at great customers and make a difference? Do you want to work for a nice, small and growing organisation and build the future with us? Then read on
What we offer
Who you are
Our team consists of people who enjoy what they do and continue with enthusiasm where others stop. No-nonsense type. People who want to roll up their sleeves, thinking doers. We are ambitious and work together with great mutual trust. Our glass is always half full. Stumbled? Get up and carry on!
Our consultants like to look beyond the initial assignment. We are not satisfied until the improvement has actually landed and is experienced by our client. We are creative, pragmatic and somewhat headstrong out of our passion. But above all, we are committed, result-oriented and with integrity. We give and we take.
Required skill set
- Common sense, demonstrable by WO working and thinking level and at least a completed college education
- Already some work experience on the cutting edge of process optimisation, supply chain and digitalisation issues. Between 3-5 years of experience will make us happy!
- Enthusiastic to share your knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma, supply chain and supply chain integration, digitalisation and change management
- Experience in markets such as logistics, industry, food, medtech/high-tech and energy? Then that is a plus
- Project management experience
- We often advise at management/executive board level. We therefore assume that you have excellent advisory skills
Central to our approach are business processes in relation to supply chain and the associated digitalisation issues that all organisations face. By connecting these issues, we ensure an integrated approach. This "clicks" with our clients and we would like to see if we also "click" with you.
You will be working within Wey Management Consultancy. This is part of WeY Strategy Realisation. Core business? We want to help our clients help their clients! We have been doing that for over 19 years now.
In the future, we want to help our clients optimise their supply chains, make them more sustainable and digitalise them, but we'd be happy to tell you more about that during our introductory meeting.