To achieve this energy transition, the client is working on the realization of an ambitious strategy that entails, among other things, that all primary process chains are fundamentally redesigned and rebuilt. The ambition of the organization is to achieve customer-oriented and efficient primary chains with high employee satisfaction.
Thijs was the Logistics Process Consultant and responsible for the (further) development and optimization of the logistics and supply chain processes. The work was mainly focused on replacing the current ERP system of the network operator (from SAP R/3 to SAP S/4 HANA).
His main task was to define a vision of the logistics and supply chain management processes at strategic, tactical and operational level that fit within the ambitions and objectives of the network operator in consultation with the stakeholders for Logistics and Operations.
Together with his team Thijs succeeded to achieve
- Delivering a validated supply chain vision
- Delivery of a validated blueprint ERP implementation
- Come to validated design principles and hand over processes supply chian within INFRA
- Realization of the translation of the scope from the blueprint to the technical preparation of the construction in the target architecture (SAP S/4 / Slim4 / Mendix)
- Co-drafting the ICF (Internal Control Framework) within the supply chain domain
- Co-drafting cut-over and hypercare planning for go live phase
At the completion of this assignment, the client indicated that Thijs has earned his footprints in this project and worked with a lot of energy.
Contribution to an ERP implementation by defining a supply chain vision translated into processes and IT blueprint. In the role of product owner built of the supply chain part of ERP