Are you the interlocutor for our clients, thinking with them about the problems in business operations. And can translate these problems into solutions together with them? Then read on!
WeY consists of people who enjoy what they do and continue with enthusiasm where others stop. The no-nonsense type. People who want to roll up their sleeves, thinking doers. We are ambitious and work together with great mutual trust. Our glass is always half full. Stumbled? Get up and carry on! Do you recognise yourself in this mentality? Then have a chat with us. Surprise us with your motivation to join our team!
What we offer
Who you are
You have a substantive background in our field and have proven your management skills. Now is the time for you to develop further in consultancy and commerce as well. It could also be that you have a consultancy background in our field and want to make steps towards the client side. But please note, we are not looking for a salesperson! If you understand that finesse, we would like to talk to you. Naturally, you are open, honest with integrity and collegial.
- Common sense, sufficient experience at a WO working and thinking level and at least a completed college education.
- Working experience at the intersection of process optimisation, supply chain, operations and digitalisation issues. Between 10-15 years of experience? That makes us happy!
- Proven commercial skills and your own network.
- You know how to translate a question into an advice/solution for our relations.
- Experience in markets such as Contract-Logistics, Industry, Food, Medtech/Hightech and/or Utilities?
- We often advise at management/executive board level. We therefore assume that you are a good interlocutor at this level and have excellent advisory skills along with a strong social and commercial sense.
You will be working within WeY's Sales team. Together with 4 colleagues, you will be the contact person for Operational and Supply Chain Management of our relations. From large SMEs to Multinationals.
If one of your clients has a problem, you will engage in conversation to analyse the problem and arrive at a plan of action. You then assemble your team to successfully implement the plan of action. Throughout the assignment implementation process, you will be in charge together with your client.